Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, selling off some of my Halloween props, don't have a lot for sale but what I have is all on great shape. I live in Yucca Valley CA, which is 30-35 mins from Palm Springs CA, I did want to say all my props are from a totally smoke free home, I will offer pick up or I will ship. For shipping, just give me your zip code so I can get you a shipping price. I am not trying to make anything on the shipping. also if you have any questions could you please email me, @ [email protected] if you do can you just please put Halloween fourm prop in the title so I know, I still get so much damn spam even with my spam filters on lol -_-. and thanks for taking time to look ! Happy Holidays

Ok first prop I bought back in 2013 its a animated cat it makes LOUD cat screech scream type noises and one of his eyes light up red. It was made like that where one eye lights up, the other eye is blacked out and does not do anything. it is made out of a hard plastic and latex material , and uses 2 aaa batteries. I am asking $45 for him ,plus shipping, and again let me know your zip code so I can find the best shipping price

OK The second is a very cool pumpkin, that changes faces and says about 4 different things. What I like about it you can leave it as a static pumpkin in the day, then at night turn it on and it does the face changing light up and talks. Bought it way back in 2010, uses 3 aa batteries. asking $ 40 plus shipping.

ok the third item is a neat little Gemmy vampire bust Count Vigor, he says a few things, his eyes light up red and he uses 3 aa batteries. I bought him back in 2014.I am asking $ 40 for him plus shipping.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and for sure as long as they are still posted then they are for sale, of any of them sell I will for sure come update this as sold. =)

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
hey Restless yes he is a cool prop, tbh though I sold mine in 2018 lol kinda wish I would of kept it. Now I changed to the Halloween 6 movie pumpkin prop pic, so I don't miss my lil devil prop lol 😂☹🤣

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
also the items are on ebay if you are more comfortable buying them there, I will be adding more Halloween stuff this week on there if you want to have a look thanks guys Hope everyone is having a good new year start

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wanted to say guys, I put some more Halloween on my ebay and some Yankee Candle Halloween as well, and for sure for forum members I can accept best offers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts