Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need a little help....well okay a lot of help if you ask my wife.....:)

I'm actually very stressed...I haven't setup ANY of my props yet. I'm usually doing touch up work right now, but it's all still in the attic.....geez.....

Well anyway. I need some ideas for Finials for my fence. I was thinking about adding a couple of fence columns and would like to add some Finials.

I have searched the internet for ideas. I am aware of Decorative Iron, but they are more expensive then I want. It'll cost me 50+ to get them. I'm looking for a low cost alternative.
I have heard of the skull whistles, but you can't find them any where. I looked at WalMart, Target and Big Lots for ideas, but nothing stood out.

Any Advice?????

Thanks.

·
Banned
524 Posts
Get the yellow pages out or search the internet and look for your local fence shop. They are everywhere. Find one and go up there and get them there that way you can see them in person and you know if you have the right size, etc. Also good thing is you don't have to pay or wait for shipping. That would be my suggestion and best bet. It is what I did for mine.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Those Skulls would be perfect, but probably more then I want to pay if they are a dollar a piece.

·
Registered
116 Posts
dollar tree in my town doesn't have those,I wished they did, although I found some(skulls) at Jo-Ann fabrics clearanced at about $2.50 for a bag of 12 and they work pretty well for me, good luck!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts