Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Was it just me or do a lot of them look like men, at least the faces? Either way, most of them do look like you wouldn't want to make them angry!

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Some respond to abusive childhoods by being hyper-sensitive or meek. So go the opposite direction and become Black Widow Spiders.
Although you can't always blame them, after you hear or read their life story.
Years ago on some TV show they thought there was physical evidence of what determines if someone becomes a serial-killer.
Multiple areas of the brain become damaged making them not relate to "People" as "People" but seeing them as "Things", sometimes bothersome "Things" that need destroying.
The brain damage could be from something physically hitting their head or from chemicals or even from genetics.
So heed my warning. I Have had about 14 concussions.. so be real nice to me. Maybe send me a few bucks, just to let me know you care.

hahahaha!

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
After reading the stories.. I wonder if those women would have been doing all their murdering if Life Insurance had not been invented?
What if Arsenic had not been invented?
Of course the baby stranglers were just very Evil.
Serial killer Herman Mudgett collected quite a lot of insurance money too.
Our local small town serial-killer here tried to collect insurance money after he murdered his business partner. All he collected was a small cell for the rest of his days and nights.
He was never tried for his Secretary's odd death or the disappearance of two men who had a meeting scheduled with a man who had the same name as the phoney ID found down the murder's dry well.
I Always had bad vibes concerning that man.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts