Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am taking on a big project and want to create a female hybrid version of the krampus.
I have done all the research and have a stack of information, photos, tutorials but what i'm looking for doesn't exist in female form.
Well, it does exists but it is all sex tarted out and I'm not going in that direction.
I want scary, creepy and disturbing

What I need is other opinions on what direction to go in, I have to many ideas and have to narrow it down
My main issue is trying to figure out how to cover the torso part of my body : clothing vs all fur
I just hope I can explain it clear enough...

I will have custom made hooves and will be DIY my own fur pants (to the knee)
I will be getting a basket to carry on my back, making it all dirty and worn, thinking of draping x-mas lights off of it ( battery powered)
Will be creating chains and a walking stick with branches on the top of it, maybe hang some bells off of that, to go a step further, use a dremel tool to crave in runes in the walking stick.
I might even sew together 3 gingerbread men, like in the movie ( just for fun) and attach them to the basket
I want to get a long wavy /curly wig , haven't decided on color : black, dark brown or even grey ( depends on fur color)
I will be attaching the horns to the wig ( will be making the horns DIY) if they come out icky,I'll buy them
Will be making long fingered gloves to make it creepier, and adding fur to that
I will be having some kind of belt / corset belt

For the contacts I haven't decided what color, I'm looking into :
Black zombie undead / Orange werewolf / red crazy clown / gray gargoyle

The chest and stomach area....
How to cover is where my mind blanks out!
I can see it in my head but really can't explain what I want to accomplish
I was thinking of some kind of shirt I can sew / layer / drape fur on
I was looking into a fake torso chest piece and sew fur to that , because I have no idea how to create it out of EVA Foam (and I have no tools)
I've seen women wearing a corset, possible idea..
I was also thinking of something Norse like in clothing .
And of coarse can go the other way and just get a long Santa cape and wear that

So now that I confused all of you, any ideas because I have to many!
If you would like to discuss this in depth and want to see links and photos I have for reference, I can give you my email

Thank you for your time!

·
Reaper Guardian
2,041 Posts
Maybe something like this: http://humoncomics.com/lady-krampus

A dress with apron might be the answer you seek (think Viking dress, not a June Cleaver look. Although that could be cool, too.) Reduce the amount of fur you need to show, and makes clear your monstrous femininity. Wana see pictures!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe something like this: http://humoncomics.com/lady-krampus

A dress with apron might be the answer you seek (think Viking dress, not a June Cleaver look. Although that could be cool, too.) Reduce the amount of fur you need to show, and makes clear your monstrous femininity. Wana see pictures!!!

Thank you for your response!

I have sort of figured it out because I was getting no where with a reply on any forum I posted on.
I am just going to start building the costume and see where it goes, I have so much research that it's overwhemling
And to create a hybird creature from scratch... to many possiblities!
Once I do finish this creation I will post photos!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts