Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it's not exactly feeling like fall here in Texas! But, today it's in the 70's, cloudy and rainy.....I'll take it! It's certainly putting me in the fall and Halloween spirit! :)

Hope some of you are experiencing some fall-like weather too!

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,083 Posts
I don't think we've seen 70 degrees even at night since, ooohhh early July or June.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's cray! Texas is cooler than some of the North/Eastern states right now! Well, I'm sure by next week it'll be 100 again. :p

·
Registered
314 Posts
Ugh, jealous. I'm in Brooklyn, NY visiting my boyfriend and we've been under a heat advisory since the weekend. The humidity is killer, and not in a good way ;)

·
AKA - S.M. Barrett
1,084 Posts
Well, there is some limited good news on the horizon.

The brutal heat in the southern plains is due to ease up by this weekend, and most of the eastern 2/3rds of the US has a chance for a potentially cooler October than average.

Take it with a grain of salt, as any forecast beyond 5-7 days is mathematically similar to flipping a coin, but since a number of forecast models are in agreement, it's a nice thought with September on its way.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I was going to whine about how hot it is here in Florida, but some of you in the north have it worse, sorry! I hope the heat eases up on you soon. I'm hoping we get a break by Halloween, at least at night!

·
Registered
722 Posts
We're currently in a heat wave (Northern Virginia) where temps are in the 90s, its very humid, and the heat index is around 107. A few days before this, it felt awesome outside; mornings about 60 and 80 during the day. I like the heat, but I am soooo ready for Fall! Thats my favorite season anyway :)

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Still cloudy and rainy here today in Dallas. With a high of 82. Wish our entire summer could be like this!

·
Registered
575 Posts
Well, it's not exactly feeling like fall here in Texas! But, today it's in the 70's, cloudy and rainy.....I'll take it! It's certainly putting me in the fall and Halloween spirit! :)

Hope some of you are experiencing some fall-like weather too!
San Antonio here, I'm digging this rain and cooler weather. I even bought some Starbucks Fall spiced coffee k-cups for my Keurig machine, because it just kinda seemed like the weather was about right.

·
Registered
764 Posts
I wish we had more of a fall here in KY. It is still blazing hot summer and doesnt really cool down to the end of October.
I grew up in NJ as a child I remember fall being so beautiful and the chill with all the orange, red and yellow leaves
were always so nice..... not here. Fall and spring last once month tops.....

·
Registered
13 Posts
It feels like an oven here in VA but I checked the weather for next week saying it will be in the 80s but low 60s! So excited for this heat to go away even though my birthday is in August. Please hurry up fall!:D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts