Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is texaslucky and my mom is printersdevil here on the Halloween Forum. I hear and see things from all of you often through her, but she encouraged me to join. I live with my almost 16 year old cousin, who I have full custody of and my boyfriend and his children. I am really interested in getting into the Halloween decorating this year for the first time. Well not really true since I have been decorating at my parents all my life. LOL

This will be the first time that I am actually decorating my own place though and I am super excited about this. Mom is downsizing some of her stuff and we are getting to take what she doesn't want. So, I will have a great start.

I don't like gorey things, evil clowns or sadistic stuff. I guess I am more of a traditional Halloween girl. Of course I do love witches---how could I not being printersdevils daughter. This past Halloween my BF 7 year old was a witch, too. We didn't get to go to the annual Be WITCHY party, but will be there this year. I hope in another year to have our own Boo Bash. We may have a Halloween themed poker party this year. We are big Texas Hold Em players and have a group of friends who play weekly. I think this would be a great way to move into the Halloween party stuff.

Just wanted to introduce myself. I work full time and also attend college with online classes.

·
🎃 | )ark ( )verlord 🎃
1,089 Posts

1 - 12 of 12 Posts