Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw a closed thread about this and wanted to update any FEARnet fans on the situation. If you don't know, Time Warner has dropped FEARnet from their programming line-up.

I'm working with the network to get them back on TW. If you'd like to help, please join the official FEARnet Facebook page and send it to your friends. We are hoping to get 50,000 fans.

FEARnet | Facebook

Thanks everyone,
Jack with FEARnet

·
Registered
340 Posts
Saw a closed thread about this and wanted to update any FEARnet fans on the situation. If you don't know, Time Warner has dropped FEARnet from their programming line-up.

I'm working with the network to get them back on TW. If you'd like to help, please join the official FEARnet Facebook page and send it to your friends. We are hoping to get 50,000 fans.

FEARnet | Facebook

Thanks everyone,
Jack with FEARnet
Hi Jack,
Sorry about closing the thread regarding FEARnet, I just didn't get anyone to respond to me.
I am very concerned about this happening with Time Warner and just thought it could happen with Comcast (in Florida).
I love FEARnet and wished it had even more horror movies to choose from.
I just thought others should be aware of this and ban together to protest.
Thanks for the info for the FEARnet Facebook page, hope there are alot more fans out there besides me!!!!!! :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Slaz,

Thanks for your support! There are a lot of fans out there (we can tell because our fan page keeps growing each day) but we still could use all the help we can get.

Thanks again for helping spread the word.

Jack with FEARnet

1 - 3 of 3 Posts