Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all just wanted to see what would be the best way to go. I'm looking into a projector and I know I want to get one with USB and HDMI but what I want to know is would it be better to buy the fearfx DVD or get just the download. My prop is going to be the Skelton DVD and maybe the ghost one. I know the DVD is more and the download I get just what I want, but would it be wiser to just get the DVD. This is where I would like to get some input on who has had this product before and if buying the DVD is better than getting the download. Thanks to all for your advice. Deadwalker.

·
Registered
668 Posts
The atmosFEARfx DVD"s are 480p where the digital downloads are 1080p. So the high definition version would always be a better bet. I guess it's going to depend on what projector you get. If your projector isn't going to be high definition, you'd probably be just fine with the DVD.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The atmosFEARfx DVD"s are 480p where the digital downloads are 1080p. So the high definition version would always be a better bet. I guess it's going to depend on what projector you get. If your projector isn't going to be high definition, you'd probably be just fine with the DVD.
Thanks Icepick for letting me know I didn't know that. I will keep this in mind when i buy the projector. Thanks again. Deadwalker

1 - 3 of 3 Posts