Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, I've monkeyed around with this PITA FCG rig I bought as much as I care to...anyone know where I can buy a quality, decent, tested with a ghost fcg rig?
I've had it with this one...:mad:

·
Registered
312 Posts
With the exception of a motor, which I can order, I have the material to build a rig now. I have a post under the "for sale by individuals thread". PM me if you are interested.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pugsly, I pm'd you! You have quite the rep for your FCG rigs!

Darklore, yah, I had emailed Guts before to ask them when theirs would be available again, as for a long time, it said out of stock...

The rig is my splurge for this year, as I'm already working on the crypt, so I just wanted to buy one.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Sounds like fun. You could do so much with the exterior of a crypt...foam ornamentation, a gate, and a place to mount a black light. I wasn't going to build a crypt for mine...but I might not be able to resist. lol. I'd just need a place to store it.

I'm sure Pugsly will get you equipped. If there's any issues getting it done, let me know.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Here is what my rig looks like, all steel.
Ignore the line that is what we used to suspend it from a tree:

This is the mounting plate for the motor. I have the Dayton 2Z806 and the holes are exact. Works great!!!

-PB

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, Ghost, I'm excited to say I've got one coming from Pugsley, it's in transit now..cannot wait!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts