Halloween Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Banned
101 Posts
There is another site , where the motor is less than half of that price , and , IMO , no , the motor is not strong enough . They are good for head poppers with a light head , but , not for a FCG .
And , like I said , when you said a CHEAP motor , that part is correct . They ARE cheap , just , not from that seller .
If I'm not mistaken , those are the same as I am referring to , and operate a vent in a Chrylser .
heres a link to ONE of the many discussions of that motor for a FCG :

http://www.halloweenforum.com/halloween-props/74876-power-gear-motors.html

· Banned
101 Posts
The website that I was looking for ( which I can not find right this minute ) , sold those for $2.95 each ( I know , I bought 6 of those motors from them ) . They only use something like 10 ma and honestly , I don't think your gonna be able to make a FCG light enough for that motor to run it .
But , if you do get that motor , and use for a FCG , and get it to work , please pst pics and a video . I know my FCG is too heavy for that motor

· Banned
101 Posts
Not sure if I can recall ever seeing any FCG that was countered . Would you post a link to one that you know of , so we can view the building pics and or a video of it in action . Would like to see how they used counter weights where they are not visible , or in the way of movement .
Would be interesting to see one .
Thanks

· Banned
101 Posts
Thanks PARTSMAN ... I'm gonna have to give that one a try that way .
Hey MEYERS MADNESS ... thats ONE expensive motor there .:eek:

And IMAGINEER ... I do apologize , but , where is the pic of your FCG ? I honestly did not see it . ( would like to see one made with PVC pipe )

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.