Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Very nice!
Texan78, she's leaning far forward because Industen hung her up backwards to what most people do - where the head is at the back and the arms extend to the front. I'm assuming that's on purpose, to get the effect of her leaning forward.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Is that things head on backwards or what? The arms should be in the front and the head in the back. You got it all backwards. Things built like a rock though. All you gotta do is spin the head and turn the frame completely around. Not to break balls or anything. Does anybody else see what i'm talkin about?

·
Registered
530 Posts
That's what I was saying...but maybe it was on purpose?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Looks good, but I'd take a little slack up on the head line so it doesn't drop so far. As for the head in front, kinda gives me an impression that the ghost is "restrained". Maybe some lightweight cuffs where the wrists would be ?

·
Banned
524 Posts
Looks good, but I'd take a little slack up on the head line so it doesn't drop so far. As for the head in front, kinda gives me an impression that the ghost is "restrained". Maybe some lightweight cuffs where the wrists would be ?
That is what we are talking about. He has it set up backwards, we don't know if that was done on purpose or not though.

·
Banned
524 Posts
I don't think it was so much as the head going forward I guess as it was the arms being behind. It looks better now I guess it would look cool both ways. The way now it kinda looks like it is staring off into the heavens. I think it would still look good if the head went forward some. As long as the arms are in front. I think that is what really made it look different because the arms were behind her.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts