Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

If anyone is interested in buying a Flying Crank Ghost crank unit fully assembled, let me know. I have enough material cut to build 4 units right now. I assemble them using 1/8" by 1 1/4" aluminum angle, all new hardware with nylon insert lock nuts, and a brand new Dayton 2Z806 motor that carries a 1 year manufacturers warranty. I also use a Nyloil disc for the piece that you tie the strings to. It is oil impregnated nylon and turns very smoothly and is highly wear resistant. It will come fully wired...all you do is tie your ghost on and plug it in!

I have built rigs like this in the past for other Forum members and have had no complaints.

The price will be $115.00 plus actual shipping.

This is for the crank unit only! You will have to do the fun part yourself, which is building the Ghost!!

If anyone is interested, PM me...we can work out the details then.

Thanks!

·
Mistress of Darkness
1,689 Posts
I bought one of these last year and it was awesome! I just hooked up my ghost, made a couple of adjustments and plugged it in. Pugsly does GREAT work! I may have to get another for this year. :)

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the kind words SouthernBelle. I'm glad you like the rig.

I just finished building one for Bob A. and went ahead and built a second rig in the process...so basically I have one sitting here ready to ship. If anyone is interested, PM me. I may put it on Ebay and see how it does.

O

·
0 Posts
Pugsly, you must have a good hook up for materials. That's about what it costs me to build the platform. Any info would be appreciated.
People get in on this deal, you may as well save your self the time and let Pugsly build it for you!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oct31man said:
Pugsly, you must have a good hook up for materials. That's about what it costs me to build the platform. Any info would be appreciated.
People get in on this deal, you may as well save your self the time and let Pugsly build it for you!
I've had the aluminum laying around for quite awhile. My father and I used to own a machine shop. I sold the shop off and had some of the raw materials left over that I kept. Unfortunately I am almost out of the aluminum and that will be the end of my rig building.

By the time I buy the hardware and the rest of the little things, there is not a whole lot of profit, but I enjoy building them. If I can help another fellow Halloween nut out thats a bonus!!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
jfoster said:
I have a ?
Can this be free standing?
My tree in the front yard is not big enough to do a FCG but I can put it under the front porch. Any pix to see how it's built

Jerry

[email protected]
Jerry, I sent you an E mail with some pictures of the rig and a frame made out of PVC tubing to make it free standing.

·
Registered
861 Posts
I also bought a unti from pugsly and it worked great!!! I loved it! Everyone was amazed! It was very well constructed and the price you cant beat! Thanks again Pugsly!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts