Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to know what animatronic you liked best???

·
Registered
142 Posts
i loved the female vampire animated figure, she would go perfectly next to my male vampire animated figure this year!

·
Blvd FrightNight
671 Posts
hmm i forgot the name but he yells "get me out there going to eat me" and in the box something or other. that would go great in my chop shop

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
I bought lot's of them this year so let's see:

1- Guardian of the Grave....This one is pretty awesome when you hook a fogger up (not included)....I was able to use a cheap fogger that I got from Wal-Mart a few years ago by switching the built in polarity switch and the plug was the same so it plugged right in....It also has a built in timer that activates it every 2 minutes so it's perfect for a set it and forget it animatronic to give the cemetery some movement....

2-Tombstone Lifter....This one also has the built in 2 minute timer so it will go on the opposite side of the graveyard as #1...I'm going to plug them in at different times so hopefully they will activate at different times....

I bought 3 of the witches....I'm not as impressed with these as the others mentioned because they don't have the timers built in which would have been very convenient....

3-Head Shrinker Witch....Is too flimsy the way it's made from the body structure all the way to the broom....I won't be putting batteries in her because the eyes flashing and sound is too generic...She looks better just standing there....Not very impressed with this one

4-Witch with head that turns back and forth....This one is made MUCH better than "Head Shrinker" witch....You actually bolt the structure together and the hands and broom is much better made as well...I was disapointed that the eyes didn't stay on like the one at the store...They only come on when she is saying a phrase...Again the sound is extremely cheesey (speaker is too small to sound even remotely like it's her that's talking) I won't be putting batteries in her either...The motor that turns her head side to side is run by electricity so I will use that....

5- Witch that comes out of the cauldron....This one sounds much better than the other 2....Runs on batteries or optional plug....This would have been great to have the 2 minute timer but it does have a foot jack input so I'm going to wire up a cowlacious designs PET III I have laying around to make it work every 2 minutes like the others I mentioned.....

Hope this helps......ZR

·
Registered
85 Posts
I picked up the Frank-N-Cuted today from Spencers. It was on sale for $100 and I talked the sales girl into an extra 25% off. I ended up getting it for $75. It shakes ok, Im glad I got it so cheap.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Im already working on that. it didnt shake enough for me.I was questioning it for $100 but when she said I will give you an extra %25 off because its a display I said Heck Yes, Box that sucka up!

·
Registered
174 Posts
I bought the Grinning Gertrude witch...(the green witch who's head turns side to side)...she was my favourite although I thought that she was too short...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts