Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Suburban Sorceress
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a lot of fun with this thread last year. There were so many amazing pictures! Let's get it started again. Show off your favorite picture from Halloween 2014.

HalloweenSkellies.jpg

I love the colors in this shot. It really highlights our new cauldron scene, and I love how you can see the ground fog creeping out of the coffin chiller.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Well... if I'm going to be honest, THIS is my favorite pic from Halloween 2014 ~

Halloween 2014 Shrink.jpg

But that's the proud Mama in me talking!

From a Halloween decorating perspective though, I think I'm going to go with this one ~

DSC03749.jpg

I'm really proud of this prop because it's the first one we've completely made from scratch. In the past, we've stuffed clothing and put masks on it, but after being so inspired by many posts here about creating props, I decided to make a Halloween mourner myself. My DD3 told me that the scary lady's name is Phoebe, so here she is. LOL! She was fun to make but next year we know she needs to have better lighting at night so you can see her face.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Favourite Picture 2014

IMGP3378.jpg

Used one of my kaleidoscope lights to light my Fortune Teller scene. Wish I had a better camera (or knew more about taking pictures in low light) so you could see the effect but it really added a mystical feel to the scene. It also helped highlight the Ouija board the small skeleton is playing with. Unlike my other kaleidoscope lights, this one is a screw-in revolving bulb. You can see the scene without the lights below.

IMGP3371.jpg

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Sorry I don't know how to add direct images...but this one I took of my boys when they were playing in front of the projector is definitely my favorite. Their shadows cast on the "screen" remind me of peter pan and his shadow. To me it just sums up what Halloween is about...imagination,fun and pretend! http://imgur.com/YM7WKOx

·
Registered
363 Posts
maybe these two

well thanks to my brother-in-law (Dave) these are pretty close contenders from all he done have to put slide show on youtube, ohhh those are
Halloween carolers in the background that was neat, they were collecting for unasef hope I got the correct

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
I didn't get many pics the night of Halloween. I did have lots of people wanting pics with me when they found out I was actually real standing behind the coffin. I estimated about 400 treaters this year. Someone told me that there was a quarter mile line of cars trying to get in the subdivision.

Attachments

·
Registered
636 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
There's some great photos. I love yours 3pinkpoodles... love your lighting and witch swamp. Did you take many other photos. They look great ?

·
Registered
636 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts