Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To go along with the new thread about your favorite horror movie.

Who is the one actor from any horror movie (not director) that you would like to meet and what is the one question you would ask them?

Bruce Campbell.

Did you ever get your hands on the real Raimi family station wagon?

·
Registered
909 Posts
I LOVE Bruce Campbell.

I have always really liked Vincent Price. I would love to have met him.

·
The Grim Reaper
921 Posts
This would be my choice as well, from his old stuff (nightmare) to his newer stuff (2001 maniacs) he never dissapoints.

I guess my question would be can you hook me up to play the next freddy?

Robert England.

My question: Are you upset that you are not playing Freddy in the remake?

·
Registered
320 Posts
Bela Lugosi.
He put dignity into almost everything and got a real raw deal from the studios.
My one question for him:
"Bela, you were making flicks for 2 companies at the same time at one point. Universal and Monogram. In one of your Monogram flicks, THE BLACK DRAGONS, you're sitting in that living room, smoking that stoogie, with this heartbreaking, far away look in your eye. Waiting for the end. Like The Doors used to sing, you looked "caught in a prison of your own device". I don't think it was JUST acting. Were you comparing the 2 companys and thinking the switch to Monogram was a mistake? Were you seeing your career even then starting to slide? You look frustrated and yet resigned to what seemed to be happening. What was going through your head?"

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,327 Posts
I've met Bruce Campbell. :D

He came through a few years back for his book tour and to promote BubbaHotep.

He was awesome and very nice to talk to. (and we have a signed copy of Evil Dead :) )

My hubby asked him if he could win a bet against Sam Raimi, what would he have him do, and Bruce said it would never happen, Sam would never take a bet he thought he could loose, and would cheat to make sure of it. :D

Would have loved to have met Vincent Price. I don't know what I'd ask him - just would be too in awe. :eek:

·
Registered
41 Posts
I met and got an autograph from Linda Blair(Exorcist), she autographed the creepy spidercrawl/down the stairs...
She was very nice, friendly and said that her middle name was Denise, like my first name.
I have also met with Tom Savini (efx artist, dusk til dawn, day of the dead),several times, very nice and answered a lote of questions. I have seen him several times and have had several items autographed by him as well.
Michael Berryman (hills have eyes, Devils rejects) - extremely funny and very nice, had him autograph a movie still..
Captain Spaulding - Sid Haig (House of 1000 Corpses, devils rejects, Kill bill2) seemed very nice, had him sign a movie still
Also have a movie still signed by some of cast of Night of the Living Dead...working on getting at least close to all.
Tom Sullivan - who did the special effects for "Book of the Dead' or Evil Dead, have artwork and autograph from him. A very nice, friendly guy who will answer all of your questions and then some...

Would definitly love to have met Vincent Price - very much the gentleman and great actor who was excellent at his craft. Whether it be with a muppet or a vampire, he was the best.
Bruce Campbell - what can you say. Has anyone seen My name is Bruce? Hillarious!

·
livin Halloween every day
1,989 Posts
For me it would have to be Vincent Price or Peter Cushing. Unfortunately i can't ask them anything now. Sure would have liked to have met them. Went to a convention and was supposed to meet Vincent but he got sick and had to cancell.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I would have loved to meet Vincent Price and ask him "what is your favourite horror film?" :)

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It is interesting to see that Robert England hasnt made the list. Ron Pearlman as well! Those would be my second and thirds, not sure which order! ;)

·
Pirate of the Puget Sound
715 Posts
And what about the great 80s horror actor Tom Atkins?
Who can forget his truly captivating (and totally believable) portrayals of Nick Castle in The Fog and Dr. Whatshisname in Halloween III?

I would ask him how he scored with so many women in his films.

The Fog

Halloween III

·
Devil In Disguise
663 Posts
And what about the great 80s horror actor Tom Atkins?
Who can forget his truly captivating (and totally believable) portrayals of Nick Castle in The Fog and Dr. Whatshisname in Halloween III?

I would ask him how he scored with so many women in his films.

The Fog

Halloween III
Nice pick! He's also great in Night Of The Creeps and Creepshow!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts