Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At this time if year, I love to dig into some of those awesome Halloween-themed episodes of ongoing TV shows (as opposesd to Halloween specials like "it's e Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown). With the internet, Hulu and Netflix, it's so much easier to find so e of these. I'm wondering what some of your favorites are (and your lesser known wildcard)! Here are mine:

1. Roseanne "Boo" - the Halloween episode from the first season where the family pranks each other.
2. Home Improvement "The Haunting of Taylor House" - Tim sets up a haunted basement. The kids have a party and the oldest son has some girl problems.
3. The Cosby Show "Halloween" - Vanessa has a party at their house and Bill Codby is hilarious. There's also some interesting retro references to checking candy for safety.
Wildcard. Martin "The Night He Came Home" - Martin's friends rig up the apartment to make it seem haunted (I just watched this after many years and still loved it!)

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,328 Posts
Not familiar with the other programs (don't watch as much TV as I should), but ROSEANNE? A resounding, "Hell, yeah!" So good, in fact, that we have, in the past, handed out DVD's of the Roseanne Halloween Specials as prizes on Halloween Night.

I can imagine the Home Improvement version would be good, too.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Of course Roseanne's Boo is my favorite :D
Freaks and Geeks' Trick or Treat is great :D
Then any decent Halloween episode; they just make me happy :cool:
Garfield, My So Called Life, I'm always looking for more.

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,328 Posts
Oh, yes, Dead Like Me, a terrific series for Haunters. The Halloween episode is very nostalgic. An older, much overlooked series that was laid to rest after two seasons, too bad. Some really good musical scores by Stuart Copelqnd of The Police, BTW.

·
Registered
889 Posts
my so called life halloween
garfield halloween
hellowe'en friday the 13th the series

1 - 8 of 8 Posts