Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Seer of All
2,939 Posts
I am a big-time chocoholic so its very hard to choose but the two I look forward to most at this time of year are the orange (white chocolate) coated Kit Kats and the York Peppermint "Batties". But then, Reeses Pumpkins are awesome too... I love them all!

·
The Evil Spectre
1,220 Posts
Reeces Peanut Butter Cups #1....and the flavored tootsie rolls...other than chocolate...like the blue, green, red and orange ones....love em both

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Baby Ruths:) Watermelon and Green Apple Now or Laters, and just your regular old plain Hershey Bar:)

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
I love the stuff we used to get trick or treating. Now and Laters. Candy Corn. Popcorn Balls. Those candy necklaces. Wax bottles. mini candy bars before they all kept shrinking each year...

·
Registered
198 Posts
#1 Reese's Peanut Butter Pumpkins (Or the mini cups)
#2 York Peppermint Batties
#3 Chick-o-sticks (Anyone remember these?!?!) I luv em' but I rarely ever find them in the kiddie's ToT bags anymore. Used to get them EVERY year during Halloween when I was a kid! Yummmmy!

·
Registered
44 Posts
For me- Reeses Peanutbutter cups
ToTers- Pop-Rocks Fun Packs are a HUGE hit every year

·
Registered
897 Posts
Peanut Butter Cups/Pumpkins
then Almond Joys/ Mounds

Gave in and picked up a couple bags of fun sizes today, my 3 year old has already chosen a favorite, M&M's!

God I love Halloween!

·
Funeral Crasher
7,435 Posts
My favorite has always been Candy Cigarettes. Of course now they're called "Candy Sticks". Same thing except without the red colored tip on one end.
#3 Chick-o-sticks (Anyone remember these?!?!) I luv em' but I rarely ever find them in the kiddie's ToT bags anymore. Used to get them EVERY year during Halloween when I was a kid! Yummmmy!
I used to get those things, but I was always afraid to eat one. I figured it was a candy that tasted like chicken! LOL
(I still haven't ever tried one.)

·
Registered
305 Posts
My son is getting married next Halloween!!

They had a private wedding, no reception, but next Halloween they are renewing their vows and were having a big reception. Halloween is my son's and my favorite holiday and Halloween will fall on Saturday next year! We are soooo excited. They want to marry outside (I hope the weather will be nice, hard to say in IA) It's going to be something to look forward too!!

·
Registered
625 Posts
Hallowen Candy:

Caramel Apple Candy Corn
Caramel Apple Pops

These are the typical candy just for Halloween that I like. A Twix bar I like, but you can get that all year besides in a Trick or Treat bag.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Smarties are good and so are any mini candy bar. I even love those chewy, nutty pieces of candy you get wrapped in black & orange wrapper. Most kids hate 'em so I bum as many as I can from my kids or friend's kids. Different flavored tootsie rolls are awesome as well.

·
Registered
695 Posts
carmel apple pops are my fav. I bought 3 bags last Wed. and 2 bags are already gone! my gf, dog & I love em.. best Halloween/fall treat

1 - 20 of 23 Posts