Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering what the general opinion of 2016's output has been, and what the best props are.
I'd probably nominate Tekky's Terror Vision/Terror TV. I love the haunted-object props, and it looks nice. The staticky lighting effects are good, and the face-out effect feels appropriate on a television rather than a ghost or suitcase. For a life-size, I'd probably say Mourning Gory. She's really simple, but the umbrella movement is an interesting idea that's executed well.
Any other greats this year?

·
Registered
157 Posts
A board buddy posted a youtube video of a man prop standing in front of a classroom and he shook violently. So far that one is my favorite, and now I'm just trying to find out where the heck he went to so I can talk myself into purchasing him.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's Spirit Halloween's Boogie Man. Be warned, though, the motor used to rapidly shake his head is very loud and squeaky, so I'd recommend you watch an in-store video to see for yourself if he's worth it.

·
Registered
80 Posts
The Terror TV would be great in a room with a prop watching TV. I can see that working very well.

I'm currently debating between the cauldron creeper and one of the jump scars from Spirit, like the hay bale popping pumpkin or the scarecrow you put the candy bowl on the lap. Nothing special those, but they add a good jump for TOTers.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Terror TV would be great in a room with a prop watching TV. I can see that working very well.

I'm currently debating between the cauldron creeper and one of the jump scars from Spirit, like the hay bale popping pumpkin or the scarecrow you put the candy bowl on the lap. Nothing special those, but they add a good jump for TOTers.
If you want a startle prop, go for the scarecrow. While both are scary, the hay bale popper just looks cheesy after the scare wears off, whereas the scarecrow has a sense of suspense to it and feels more elegant.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts