Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Last year I planned for 1 per person and made like 10 extras just in case someone brought an unexpected guest. I ended up giving some people more than 1 at the end of the night because some people snuck out and others didn't want them.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There's always some that don't want favors, but since it's one of my favorite parts, I've never been one of those people.

It's not a huge guest list, so we shouldn't have to worry about unexpected company. I can figure out the total # needed once I have an idea of who is coming or not.

·
Registered
573 Posts
I have many people who don't RSVP and my parents and sisters always invite people and that number fluctuates frequently (I always hope they invite more than 2 people because then I make them help pay for food and help clean before and after the party lol). Any treat bags we have left over I just add to the stuff for the ToTs.

·
Registered
33 Posts
We end up doing one per person. I make sure we have enough that even if everyone that didn't RSVP showed up, and still be able to do at least one per couple. However, we've still been able to 1 per person. Tells you something about our lack of turn out. :eek:

·
Registered
573 Posts
Yea I'm worried about turn out this year, half of the people who are regulars to my party had babies this year so they don't know if they will come. :/ Trying to be hopeful though. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts