Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Not being a hater and not meant at just you,but for all of us could people that post photos not post them sideways.It takes so much out of a persons hard work when you have to turn you head sideways to see a photo. Again no offence meant.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not being a hater and not meant at just you,but for all of us could people that post photos not post them sideways.It takes so much out of a persons hard work when you have to turn you head sideways to see a photo. Again no offence meant.
None taken, but of the 3 photos above which one is sideways?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow from both my phone and ipad they are all upright, sorry it's not working for ya, maybe next time I'll try and post em sideways and see if they show upright for you (LoL)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Spooky goings-on with the photo orientation - I'm using a desktop Mac and they are showing up sideways! Perhaps it is the spirits messing with our heads :p Either way, this looks like a really cool project and I'm going to look up the tutorial now. Thanks for posting this!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Spooky goings-on with the photo orientation - I'm using a desktop Mac and they are showing up sideways! Perhaps it is the spirits messing with our heads :p Either way, this looks like a really cool project and I'm going to look up the tutorial now. Thanks for posting this!
May I suggest you view it lying on your side it too was posted from my iPad, thanks for the review and apologies for all those who are having to lie on their desk to read it. May the Boogies be with you.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts