Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've agreed to help some folks out at work, every year we have a 5k run/walk right around Halloween. Each department puts up a hospitality tent. Our theme is going to be a boiler room, so today I did a test run at one of the props were gonna need. 4 hours later and here it is, now I only need 4 more.
image.jpg image.jpg

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's not really functional, I mean you can flip it but its made of foam and PVC trim, I found several years back you can use the PVC lattice to make fake metal it heats easily and can be formed into almost anything, I've used it to make fake shackles and currently to form the iron work around my faux flame torches.

·
Registered
526 Posts
It's not really functional, I mean you can flip it but its made of foam and PVC trim, I found several years back you can use the PVC lattice to make fake metal it heats easily and can be formed into almost anything, I've used it to make fake shackles and currently to form the iron work around my faux flame torches.
Mmmmm... Now my mind is spinning with possibilities. Fiancée has access to a bunch of that for free!
Very cool switch. Need to try to do one for next to my Frankenstein head.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I used the same stuff to do the faux iron work on my torches sorry no pics on this device but here's the video again, if you look close you can see it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts