Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Rutherford Manor Haunt
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was commissioned to build a Faun costume for a local dance company's main theatrical dance Production this year. Here it is about 95% complete, I will add more hair and moss just before competition season starts.

I have a breast plate and hoof boot covers nearly complete as well. I will post when done!

·
Rutherford Manor Haunt
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here are a couple of more pics, the breast plate is done, I added more hair and braid to Faun mask. Last step are the hoof boot covers...almost done!!

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Quite impressive! Nice!
The local Summer-Stock Theater here got the scripts for "Little Shop of Horrors" but someone forgot to send them the Plant-monster costume so they asked me to make them one "Right Now!"
It ended up being a smooth round top of the head with a Gob of black wig hair along the back edges, kind of an obscured face that had one big horn curving upward from it's face, all Green of course, all looking very odd to say the least!
I still have it somewhere around here?
"FUN" is where you happen to find it!

Reactions: Trex

·
Registered
628 Posts
I really like this. Very theatrical.. Like an excellent Impressionist painting. I'm sure they are/will be pleased. Cool idea using the bump cap as a basis.

·
Rutherford Manor Haunt
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1 - 10 of 10 Posts