Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a number of items that I will be listing, adding several over the next few days that are in this theme. We spent a lot of time collecting them as we did a Haunted Cornfield theme for many years but last year switched to a cemetery. So I gotta make room! Willing to trade for similar value or best offer. I will be listing what I find them for online or what I remember paying for them. Please make me an offer based on that. I am willing to ship from SLC, UT.

Spirit Halloween Pumpkin Door Knocker

Comes inbox. Perfect condition only used twice in a sheltered area. Currently going for $45 on Etsy w/o the box.

Field of Screams Sign

This is still brand new and wrapped in plastic. $5.00 online.

Horizontal Banner

Measures 6'x12.5" Plastic. Perfect condition. $13 online.

Field of Screams Wall Decorating Kit

65"x75" Scene Setters wall decor. As you can see, it comes in 5 pieces. Brand new condition. $7 online.

Lots more to come, including costumes, animatronics, and more!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
A few more that I was able to get pics of...

Light Up Scarecrow SOLD

Brand new inbox. Never used. $25 online.

Spooky Village 6ft. Talking Scarecrow SOLD

Very good condition. Works perfectly. I think that there might be a little dirt on the very bottom of his raffia. Pretty sure I paid what it says on the box - $40.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
4 Pieces of 24-inch Crow/Raven Fence

4 pieces of plastic interlocking fence/edging. Perfect condition. The height at the tallest area, not counting the spikes, is 10". This is unavailable anywhere that I can find so I will go by the current pricing on Spirit as $20.

The Wicked of Oz Costume - Incomplete

This is a size Large and doesn't have the mask. Comes with a shirt, hat, and pants. Still in great condition. We purchased it used and never used it. New with everything is $50, so I would say we could start at $20.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2 Scene Setters Plastic Room Rolls

These are no longer available anywhere. We used them outside to create depth. They are each 48 inches x 40 feet. They each have some slight tearing at the very edges and duck tape on the back, possibly some small pieces of white on the edges, as well. Also, some small holes where it was stapled and a wind storm came along and was difficult. But very easily fixed or unnoticeable.

I will go with the cheapest price that I found this online at $40, taking into consideration the damage, let's start the negotiation at $30.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Scarecrow Full Mask

Full latex or rubber face mask. We had this over an animatronic head and was never worn by a person. The very inside edges are starting to stiffen but is in otherwise great shape. Retail is $46, so I think that starting negotiation at $30 is fair.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
The Corn Stalker Animatronic

7ft. 6in. tall! Perfect working order. I no longer have the original box. No longer available anywhere. $200 new, but has sold recently for $235, so we can start negotiations at $175. He was very popular on our display. Lots of people took their pictures with him on Halloween.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lenticular Pumpkin Sign

37 x 11.5 " One sign with 2 images that can be viewed when you move. Perfect, like-new condition. $15

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Animated Owl

Glowing eyes, realistic head movement, and makes spooky sounds when activated by motion or sound. Perfect for a mantel, tabletop, or on the patio. Perfect condition, only used a couple of years indoors. $20

1 - 8 of 8 Posts