Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
April 17, 18 and 19th (Saturdays are the best day). Hey Boils and Ghouls, just wanted to let everyone know that Fangoria magazines' Weekend of Horror is right around the corner. Music, lots of vendors, horror actors, movie panels, discussions, tons of fun. Also, there is gonna be a "Zombie Walk" for anyone interested, (must dress up). They are going for the Guiness World Record for most zombies, it's a lil walk around a few blocks near the convention. Anyway, tickets go fast so if interested, here's the link. Hope to see you there, Happy Haunting!! Fangoria's Weekend Of Horrors - Los Angeles, CA

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Saturdays the day!!!!! Well I guess nobody from this forums gonna be there, but I'll be sure to take a lot of pics for you all.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Troy, It will air it on May 8th. This month's show was already 1.5 hours, so I'm going to have a mini Hauntcast show along with interviews with Nox Arcana and Froggy's fog in a few weeks.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A Nox Arcana interview????? Oh man, you rock !!!!!!!! I'm really looking forward to that !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts