Halloween Forum banner

famous couples

4K views 17 replies 14 participants last post by  halloween_sucks_in_the_uk 
#1 ·
ok we have decided on the theme of our party. we are having a cemetry theme and want to invite couples to dress as famous past couples. we want all the couples to already be past, like, adam and eve, cleo and mark, bonnie and clyde. on the invite i will be asking ppl to dress as the couples. so need some more names....so far we have
Bonny and Clyde
Cleopatra and Mark
Fred and Ginger
Robin Hood and Maryanne
adam and eve

we need heaps more,
come on guys please put on you thinking caps.

#9 ·
Corpse bride and Victor
Hugh Hefner and bunny
Barbie and Ken
Sherlock Holmes and Watson (for 2 guys)
Laurel and Hardy (skinny guy, fat guy)

Check out "Never Been Kissed" (1999 with Drew Barrymore). Towards the end is the prom, famous couples theme. Some interesting ideas for couples - Tom Cruise and Rebecca DeMornay in "Risky Business" I remember.

#10 ·
Movie wise.
Norman Bates and Lila Crane (lila dressed in a shower curtain, of course)
Luke & Lia, Han & Lia, etc.
Vincet Vega & Mia Wallace (Pulp Fiction)
Hannibal Lecter & Clarice Starling (Silence of the Lambs)
Neo & Trinity (Matrix)
Ripley & Alien (Alien...works best if girl is willing to wear grey cotton undies)
The Bride & Bill (Kill Bill)
Evey & V (her in the schoolgirl outfie, him as him)
Westley & Buttercup (Princess Bride)

Historical:
Cleopatra and Mark Antony
Lancelot and Guinevere
Pocahontas and John Smith
Marie and Pierre Curie
John Lennon & Yoko Ono

The couple from American Gothic (I actually saw this done very well)

How about a partially painted Mona Lisa with a DaVinci carrying paintbrush and palette.

#13 ·
And the theme would be: "It's not nice to F%@# with Mother Nature."

#15 ·
A good representation of an hourglass is two medium sized rubber balls from Wally World (the inflatable kind), two wooden (or foam) disks and three wood dowels. Find the balls that have the purple swirl pattern on them. Just assembling them will work, but a little mache work will improve it, too.

Or, you could just give him a really big clock (a'la Flavor Flav), but with the hands made out of skeletal arms and hands.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.