Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally taking the fam on the disneyland trip. Transferred to shore duty in WA on 25 sept and went on leave (havent shaved since!!!). Any of you guys know if Disneyland does any build up for halloween like universal and Knotts Berry farm do? I was hoping to hit them too, but the halloween stuff at both those places is a little more oriented to teens and up, not a 7 and 3 year old.

I heared a couple years back they did a nightmare before xmas type thing at the haunted mansion. Anyone know if thats a yearly thing or just a one time deal? I looked on disneys website (like two weeks ago...) and they didnt have anything up about it.

anyway, was just hoping to make a few of our resident imagineers jealous that i was getting to go see the mecca of the haunted house...that said, nanny-nanny billy-goat, I'm going to disneyland and yourrrr nooootttt!!!!

dk

·
Seer of All
2,939 Posts
Yes, as far as I know, they're still doing the Haunted Mansion Holiday. Disney does Halloween but it is VERY tame - nothing at all like Universal or Knott's Berry. Very family oriented.
Have a great trip!

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the info, and as this is our first real family trip EVER (never really got the time off to do it when assigned to the boat) I'm sure it will be an awesome. And I'll say "hi" to your avatar for you!!!!

dk

·
Registered
252 Posts
I'm so jealous! We had our first family trip to Disney back in Dec. and had a blast. I wished it had been in Oct. though. I guess we'll just have to go again now!!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Have a great trip! I LOVE going to theme parks this time of year.

Here's a couple of pics from my trip to Cedar Point 2 weeks ago.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts