2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
536 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
The Midnight Hour is my absolute all time favorite! It was a made for tv movie that aired on ABC back in Oct 85/86. Its kinda of goofy but damn near has every single classic monster archetype in it. Sadly the movie has been out of print for the better part of a decade.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Costco currently has adisney thrills chills and adventure pack...has Mr toads wild ride, the tower of terror, haunted mansion, and...oddly...that weird one about bears (live action furries I believe) and I think it's for about 9$

·
Registered
501 Posts
Well, there's bugs bunny's Howl-oween special, Fat Albert's Halloween special, & the usual contenders for Halloween, like the HalloweenTown movies, Hocus Pocus, Twitches, the Scary Godmother specials......& now we have that Shrek special & the toy story special to add to the list.

I think Paranorman, Hotel Transylvania, & Monster Makers (Hallmark Channel movie) are good additions to the collection as well....

unfortunately, I end up hitting youtube for some of the out-of-print or never-on-dvd ones like Disney's Halloween Treat, The Crown of Bogg, The Pumpkin That Couldn't Smile, Mr. Boogedy, Ted E. Bear's Halloween special, The Halloween That Almost Wasn't, that Legend of Sleepy Hollow TV movie with Jeff Goldblum, & stuff like that....

MrMordrid, thank you for pointing out The Midnight Hour - I'll have to check that out!

MandaMalice, OMG! oh, please let us know where you'll be sharing...thank you!

·
Here to burgle your turts
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aw. Forgot about the Fat Albert special.

I just saw today that Ichabod and Mr. Toad is getting its Blu-Ray release on Tuesday. :)

·
Registered
340 Posts
I just purchased....
Shrek's Thrilling Tales
Sabrina secrets of a Teenage Witch - A Witch and the Werewolf
Monster High
Monsters, Inc.
also you might like from previous years......
A Monsterous Holiday
Monsters vs Aliens Mutant Pumpkins
Scared Shrekless
also, of course....all Goosebumps :) like,
Attack of the Jack-O-Lanterns
The Haunted Mask
also, the Haunting Hour - Don't think about it

1 - 15 of 15 Posts