Halloween Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Far Away Eyes
3,354 Posts
Wow, you really took that theme and ran with it! So many creative, unexpected elements. Very creepy and very, very, very :cool:. My son-in-law really wants us to do zombie apocalypse as a theme one year, and you have just convinced me it would be a great one!

·
Registered
606 Posts
The video is really intense!!! WOW WOW WOW!!!

Bloody screaming radioactive waste barrel lady is very scary. And I love all the signs! I am blown away. You did such an amazing job with this themed haunt! I'm so happy for you! I bet the ToTers LOVED it!!!

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,492 Posts
Awesome MM!~ Love the theme and the execution! Great details. I remember when you were looking for gas masks several months ago!

·
Blue Pill? or Red Pill?
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here's the pool -
It was finally green - that pool party stuff didnt work too well. Initially we put it in the day before, and it was purple not red. It was gone almost the next day. So we hit it with green. We had the dollar store hands/feet organs/floating with submersible leds in them. The kids loved it!
033.jpg
034.jpg
029.jpg

·
Registered
13,769 Posts
Everything turned out so well MatrixMom. What a fun theme. My absolute favorite is the rocket set up. Love the half buried look, the skeleton inspecting it and the fog coming out....just perfect! Thanks for sharing your pics and video.

·
Registered
606 Posts
You even did the pool?! YOU ROCK!!! You seriously went all out! Now that's dedication! I love how it looks like a movie set with different scenes.

·
Blue Pill? or Red Pill?
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Woo...weep.a. - movie set??? wow I wish! Actually I tell my oldest who is into making movies, if I could do whatever I want - my secret wish is for him to be a famous movie director, and I his set director. Wouldn't that be a blast? I would invite all of you to be on staff!:)

You even did the pool?! YOU ROCK!!! You seriously went all out! Now that's dedication! I love how it looks like a movie set with different scenes.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts