Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com

Started playing this yesterday, thought I'd see if anybody else here was interested.

Quick rundown: quirky Victorian-ish London "below" text based game (these kind of remind me of the "choose your story" books). Limited action points so you're not going to be spending hours and hours at this in one go. (Though you might spend a couple of hours going "why don't I get more AP?!?") All your choices actually have consequences, which appears to be the whole premise. Makers seem decent enough, and they definitely have a sense of humor.

·
Registered
139 Posts
It's delightful. I have quite a few friends that play and one who has played for a long time. She said that she goes in bursts; hardcore for a few months, then a huge break. I can see myself doing this since I got to level 75 for all stats. Need me a break. Luckily, Sunless Sea exists in the same universe so you never have to be without the Underneath. Sadly, I keep going insane and eating my ship's crew.

Edit:
They are releasing it as an app for iOS this year (FL) and potentially Android. Sunless Sea is getting Unterzee zubmarine DLC.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts