Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Seer of All
2,939 Posts
LOL, I opened this thinking I would see a beautiful maple tree or something along those lines, but paint is good too. No current mess to photograph here - I cleaned it all up today because I could not stand it anymore! :)

·
The Duke of Spook
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
*shrug*

Thought it was a cool pic. I too am worn out by the Halloween mess and look forward to getting everything finally finished and set up. This little jar caught my eye the other night though. Out of many jars laying on my work bench, this is the only one I didn't clean up cuz it was too cool looking. I'm going to save it as a bit of a trophy.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Ugh, the paint mess is everywhere in my house. I am slowly driving my husband insane (he is a lil OCD) with all my mess. It has been such a pain in the rump. Take it out, put it back, take it out, put it back. in the mean time I watch DH develop a twitch, possible murderous plots. I can't wait until one of the kids move out so I can hostilely take over one of their rooms,lol.

·
Resident Potterhead
1,972 Posts
i had a fall colored mess in the kitchen but i cleaned up as i went along... i can still take a picture of the finished product though, and the frosting mess in the bowl lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts