Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,801 Posts
Yes, the aquarium folks are almost as creative as the Halloween folks.

Curious, do you have an aquarium, by any chance?

Mine was torn down for the house reconstruction, and I'm struggling with putting it back up. The stand no longer matches, so I've got to build/buy a new one, or paint the existing one. If the latter, I'll need to do something about the trim on the actual aquarium as well.

Then it's all the $ to get it up and running again.

Last time I set it up, we shipped in fish from Ohio, since no one around here had the kinds I wanted. After 5 years selling offspring to local stores, they are far too common around here and everyone has them. Time to look for something else a little off...

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
wow, those rocks are awesome, practical, and could easially be worked into themes. nice find, and thanks for sharing

·
Halloween Bad Girl
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I do have an aquarium, while looking at the site, I saw the rocks and thought hey this really ties into my shading and carving problem. I bet you could take a ton of that white Styrofoam and really make a great wall out of it. And the best part by looking at the site, it shows you the ingredients to make it waterproof, so it being outdoors in the elements want be a problem.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts