Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is the best place to buy fake pumpkins? DT pumpkins are too small. I would prefer plastic but will consider hard foam.

·
Registered
8 Posts
If you have a Hobby Lobby in your neck of the woods, they sell Funkins which are a hard foam pumpkin. We had one for a few years. The nice part is that once Halloween is over you just spin it around and you've got a Fall pumpkin to display.

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Michaels runs theirs on special now and then, and if you can combine that with a coupon, the price can be pretty good. It's all a matter of timing. At regular price, they're pretty expensive.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Funkins are 60% off at JoAnn Fabrics right now, at least they were yesterday when I was there. As well as all halloween stuff 50% off too.

·
Human Candy Shovel
1,107 Posts
Most craft stores should be clearing out their fall merchandise about now, which includes fake pumpkins. Mark downs can go as high as 70% off.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Awesome. Thanks so much! I have a Michaels, Joann's and Hobby Lobby. I wasn't sure who had the best quality for the best price. I'll shop the sales this weekend to see! Thanks!!

·
Human Candy Shovel
1,107 Posts
I have to say, when I saw those Dollar Tree "carving pumpkins" I had to laugh. Most attempts to carve a pumpkin that's all of 4 or 5 inches in diameter and maybe 3 inches high end in failure.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts