Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have an idea for or use fake 55 gallon drums? Im wanting some but to store 6 metal drums every year would be crazy, so wanting to do fake ones that can stack inside each other or something like that!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Don't think of the drums as having to store them... Think of them as big storage barrels. I have two 55 gallon plastic drums and they hold a lot of my Halloween stuff like sheets, plastic, costumes, lights, smaller props. Then I throw them in the shed and they're sturdy enough I can stack anything and everything on top of them.
One of the drums I use as a puking prop. I don't have any pictures, I made a dummy frame out of conduit, put some cloths on it with a mask. the found a cheap water pump and made him puke.
The other barrel I just sprayed foam on top to look like bloody body parts. Then started spraying red and black paint all over.

·
Registered
361 Posts
I think those garden bags would be fine. We have some similar ones at home that I was thinking of using them for drums. 22 inches seems short. I will measure mine, but mine are green.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Found these, they are kinda small but im gunna just go for it, less work the better, can put a glowing led ball in them too like in the vid link bellow

1 - 12 of 12 Posts