Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just curious what Halloween/Horror/Creepy Facebook Pages & Podcasts people LIKE and listen too.

I'm really looking for a new podcast to listen to at work and I just re-purposed my facebook page (signature) and thought it was worth mentioning.

My podcast recommendations:
Alone in the Dark Horror Podcast
Its a podcast that focuses on horror movies. Its got a variety of formats and I personally skip the full movie commentaries but the episodes where they do top 5 lists or something like that are really solid. They are doing a Top 40 scariest moments podcast soon that sounds good. The two guys have been friends forever and its really neat to hear them talking about their first experiences with the movies. The main host is really into Halloween as well (both the movie and the holiday).

My Favorite Murder
This is a True Crime Podcast where the two main hosts just tell each other a story about a different true crime or serial killer each week. They don't take it too seriously and aren't the most well researched but they are really funny and entertaining. Love them.

Party Roll Podcast
Ha, this one is in my signature because my husband is on it. Its a DnD podcast so if thats your thing... go for it. I hear all the bad puns and silliness in real life so I rarely listen to this one, lol.

Inside: Jaws
So this one I just started. Its only 7 parts but he does like Inside: The Exorcist and other movies too. Way too many ads but its worth it. He is so well researched and really relaxing to listen too. This one starts at like the beginning of Stephen Spielberg's career and what led up to making Jaws. Love it.

NoSleep
Plenty of spooky stories, originally posted on Reddit with voice actors. Some are great, most are good.

My Facebook Page recommendations:
Creepy Places
Exactly what the title says.

Halloween 24/7
Also exactly what the title says.

Spookums: Halloween, Horror/Sci-Fi Reviews, and General Spookiness
This was previously my Halloween party page but I just re-purposed it to be a general Halloween and review page. I see a lot of horror/sci-fi movies and I wanted a place to recommend them or not recommend them. They're really short reviews. I tend to focus on either older movies, more obscure movies that not everyone knows about, or brand new movies that I see in theaters. I've been posting them pretty frequently lately and have like 10 more in the pipeline. I'll also post my pics from Alcatraz and the outside of the Sarah Winchester House (since you can't take pics inside) that I'm visiting later this month. Anything Halloween/Horror related.

So what Halloween/horror/true crime related podcasts and facebook pages do you like?

·
Registered
349 Posts
I’m a huge fan of YouTube’s Buzzfeed Unsolved Supernatural. Can’t wait for the next season.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts