Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
A Great Pumpkin
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New season of Syfy's show Face Off begins tonight 9/8c. "16 Face Off alums return for another chance at winning, but there's a new twist. Oh and there's aliens." Episode 1: Abstract Aliens. Face Off twitter.

Was wondering when this was coming back. Really excited to see more work from the previous contestants. I don't think there's anyone who I didn't like.

·
Halloween Elitist
2,877 Posts
Thank you for the heads up, I too was wondering when it was coming back, I just happened to channel surf and saw face off was on so I figured something was up, I really missed this show, can't wait for the discussions to begin

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I like the team aspect of this season. It is much more real world, in that the artists work together as a team from start to finish, just like on a movie or TV project.

The Green Screen project was very interesting and the re were two that really stood out!

I will be cheering for Team Tyler Green and Emily Serpico!!! Emily and Tyler are both very talented makeup artists. I am also friends with Tyler Green and he was my SPFX makeup instructor for SPFX makeup, sculpting, and prosthetic creation, from lifecasting through molding and application.
The third shot is in my home with my daughter Angela. She was my model and is wearing the prosthetic I made for her.
20141211_195840.jpg
20150219_203623_7.jpg 20150728_203830(0).jpg

Eric

·
A Great Pumpkin
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How cool Wolfbeard! He seems like a really nice guy.

Not enthused about teams, but since all of them are really professional and talented, I think it'll be fun to watch. Glad they didn't do an elimination last night, and I thought either of the top two looks could have won.

·
Halloween Elitist
2,877 Posts
I thought team Rachel and Gage were going to win since their green screen was perfect , yeah the girls had them beat on the sculpt but the challenge had the green screen and I thought that was the focal point but still it was nice first episode

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
How cool Wolfbeard! He seems like a really nice guy.

Not enthused about teams, but since all of them are really professional and talented, I think it'll be fun to watch. Glad they didn't do an elimination last night, and I thought either of the top two looks could have won.
Tyler Green is really a very down to earth guy. I am always amazed by his work. He has a SPFX Studio in Litchfield, CT and offers lessons there as well.

Eric

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I thought team Rachel and Gage were going to win since their green screen was perfect , yeah the girls had them beat on the sculpt but the challenge had the green screen and I thought that was the focal point but still it was nice first episode
I wholeheartedly agree! The Shrimp fit the challenge the best.

Eric

·
A Great Pumpkin
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Man was there a disparity between the top and bottom looks. I guess either you got it or you didn't, and it sure seemed to stump Jasmine and Stella. First time I've really cringed at any final make-up on the show, which is too bad, I really wanted to see a little more from both.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts