Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a drawing I did for my facade. It'll be plywood and a frame. I'll use some wood siding I found for free for the top part and pallet wood for the bottom.Overall the entire haunt should be about 14ft wide by 29ft long. The logo on top says "THE KRYPT", sometimes I get carried away when doing a simple sketch:D Also I think I'm better at drawing stuff than actually building it so we'll see how it turns out:rolleyes:

[/IMG]
[/IMG].

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha,thanks. I drew the facade first and I realized , wow, this paper looks too blank! I tend to sketch something simple then my mind takes over:D , I just had to stick something into the upper part of the paper:rolleyes: I'm still deciding on a name too, I could use "King's Krypt", but I don't really like the idea of including my name, it seems kind of "tacky", if thats the right word:). On the other hand I found out that this pro haunt uses "The Crypt" for a name, but I use a k on crypt so.....we'll see.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you mean you won't be building a giant version of the "The Krypt" at the top of the facade? I think that would be awesome-- probably the best part, in my opinion, and a real attention getter.
I guess I could make it out of foam. I just kind of added in the sketch to fill space, I can't stand blank space on paper, I must fill it:D , anyways I really like my logo too and it would really pop out, very possible idea now!!!:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts