Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
1031 Props
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not sure if anyone on here has ever heard of this company but i have ordered slaughtered pig heads from them and they were awesome. The customer service here is terrific and all around i highly reccomend this company. He can be found online or on Ebay.

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,681 Posts
I have purchased (thru EBay) a few things from him.last order kept getting bounced back to him twice,he was very fast at response & resending
each time & tossed in a few extras for the delay even though it was NOT his fault ,post office screw-up, one item was his cool F**kd' up stuff T-shirt.
I would consider his customer service tops & his props TOTALLY worth it !! You won't be disappointed ! :D 2 Bucky thumbs up !!

·
1031 Props
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
His shirt is awesome and his customer service has been by far the best i have ever dealt with. His props are just like his customer service..simply the best horror/goreshop i have ever dealt with.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Meet him last year at a gathering great guy. Even though his stuff doesnt fit into my display it is great and I had to have the shirt

·
Registered
253 Posts
just saw this site....decent pricing and great detail...i just draw the line with the dead and bloodied/magot infested babies...that is a bit too much

·
livin Halloween every day
1,989 Posts
Also met him at midwest haunters convention, and he was a very nice guy. I just dont really get into all the blood and gore stuff, i am more into classic monsters and ghosts. But i do have to say if you like this stuff he does have some awesome props.

·
The Grim Reaper
921 Posts
Wow, very realistic and detailed pieces. Great if you have a rated R haunt. He definitly gave his site the right name.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts