Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased the Totally Ghoul eyeball pathway markers from K-Mart last year...they are "sound" activated but only cycle through once before turning off again to await the next loud sound. Any advice on a way to get them to stay "on"...they were meant to help light the front of the stage of my little band, but I can't stand out tehre every night and clap contunously (although I'm sure the band would appreciate it ;) Thanks for any tips you can share!
SAM_0661.jpg

·
Funeral Crasher
7,435 Posts
Is there a sound sensor or something that detects the sound and triggers the eyeballs?
If there is, I wonder if you could cut it off and connect the two wires to make it run continuously.

This method used to work with those "Flying Ghost" props.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DaveintheGrave, there is a sound sensor/battery box...maybe this weekend I will open it up and have a look...although visions of the old Colonel Klink and Hogan scene come to mind: they have to cut a wire to defuse a bomb and can't decide which to cut...Klink says "cut the red one"...so Hogan cuts the green one and the bomb is defused. Klink demands to know why Hogan cut the green wire. "Didn't you hear me say to cut the red wire?". "I did, that's why I cut the green one" I may be in a similar fix when I start cutting and connecting. But I'll post how it turns out. Thanks for the idea.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts