Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

I started a new segment on The Weird Kid Show. In this new segment, I talk about and interview Horror Hosts.
The first released interview was with Bobby Gammonster. I interviewed Al Omega from “Creature Features” (not released yet) and Saturday, I spent half the day with Count Gore De Vol from the DC area (not released yet). We all had a favorite horror host. Which one was yours?
It should be a fun segment so, I ask that you like, subscribe and, hit the bell to get notified when I release future episodes.
I also have another prop tutorial in the works.
Thank you for checking it out!

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,833 Posts
YAY!!! YOU DID MY SUGGESTION OF MY FAVOURITTE!!! COUNT GORE!!! Can't wait to see this!!!

He was such a part of my growing up & now my adulthood & really is the reason I'm a huge horror/Halloween fan. I get to go to see him in person now & it's a joy every single time.

I'm hoping to see him next week at the AFI Silver to see him host "Horror of Dracula". If it still happens with all the virus stuff going on I guess I should check in & make sure it's still happening.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,833 Posts
He was also our Bozo the Clown & the afternoon cartoon host Capt. 20 & he recently did a thing with Capt. 20 at the AFI. Being around him is literally like being a kid again.

He's also one of the first generation of hosts & he was also an early adopter of the internet. I'm hoping he's still going to do his thing next Sat. at AFI because it's a movie I really wanna see.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts