Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Halloween Elitist
2,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you Halloween71.....I was thinking the same thing Spookydave, should I use some green acrylic paint on her gown?, it looks too clean.

·
Halloween Elitist
2,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks Great!
What's the mechanism making the head spin?
Thanks jonnyci,
It's a reindeer motor, I fastened it inside torso, ran a piece of coat hanger wire through the shaft, curled the end of the tip so it wouldn't come loose, ran the other end straight up and through the scalp, came back down the outside of the head and pierced the head again midway through, here are the pics, what is awesome is the plug was built in, didn't have to modify
20151029_122724-1.jpg

20151029_122640-1.jpg

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, love your exorcist-regan doll! ... Is there plans you could send or direct me to?

Finally finished this new for 2015 prop, got the nightgown done last night and finished the bed today, here is a before pic and after video, View attachment 265531

I love your exorcist-regan spinning head doll ... Do you have (even if for sale) any plans, instructions, etc!?
Expanding my Halloween haunt, again this year ... Last year I added the GRADY TWINS from the SHINING ... This year, DAMIEN (and his evil Rottweiler), Hannibal Lecter, and a decapitated Marie Antoinette! ... Many thanks!!!! davidzwis ... You could message me here, OR FB!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts