Halloween Forum banner

Executioner Prop Info

8839 Views 27 Replies 17 Participants Last post by  rupertoooo
There were multiple people asking about the Gemmy Executioner prop that will be available soon at http://www.spirithalloween.com
(not yet available at the time of this post)

I believe that this is exclusive to Spirit Halloween.

Executioner:

H" x L" x D" - 70.87 x 38.58 x 17.72 " 6ft Tall

Eyes Light Up Red

Head Moves left to right

5 sayings are:
•"Your next", (followed by a sinister laugh)
•"Some of you will find me on the cutting edge"
•"Let's cut to the chase"
•"It's just a little slice of life"
•"You know what they say, 'The first cut is the deepest'"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Banned
3,031 Posts
it's not $200 its $150. and that's still high, but keep in mind that SPIRIT stores have everything overpriced! I agree with shopping around! You can find the same Gemmy figures a lot cheaper online and at other stores.

Gemmy's figures are descent. If the price is right; it makes sense to buy them if you don't have the skills or time necessary to make your own animated decorations.

I don't particularly like the Executioner but IMO the crawling zombie looks good for the money.

· Banned
3,031 Posts
But I think the Executioner is lacking, and building a similar prop wouldn't be that difficult. I've seen some very nice executioner masks that would be a great starting point...
It wouldn't take much to doctor the executioner. Im still deciding if the price is worth it, after the modification costs.

Here's what I would change:

1)add realistic hands
2)remove led eyes (is it just me or do red led's cheapen any halloween decoration)
3)change belt
4)paint axe edges bloody
5)up-light figure from behind

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.