Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
IMHO, I like to stay away from these things. With the same amount of money you can build one heck of a prop. Also, some are motion sensored, and some are sound activated. I think all of these type are motion sensored but they aren't the best motion sensors I have seen. They work off of light and some people have been putting flashlights or laser points and pointing them at the sensor so when people walk by, it breaks the beam and sets the prop off.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have to agree with NTX about the motion sensor, it's not that great. The executioner doesn't seem to do much for that price. I did buy the headless bride last year, there isn't much to it and her motors are noisy. Especially her eye blink, she was originally $199.99, and I waited for the price to drop.....bought her for $99.99.

You definitely could build something A LOT better for that kind of money. Chances are, his body is made of PVC pipe, or cheap plastic. The bride will collapse to fit in the box, so I'm guessing he might be built the same way.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Nickanap , that prop was on my buy list this year , then drove to spirit store , saw it in person and decided not to get it as it looks too cheap in person for what their selling him for so i decided to wait and see if i can either get him on sale later on or make my own another halloween ;)

·
Registered
85 Posts
We have Vigor and the only reason we bought it was because it was originally 199 and we got it for about 35. It was like 75% off and plus some for it being a display model. I really don't care for it that much cause it doesn't go off all the time when people walk by and then it goes off if no one is around. I don't know. I am just that big into spirits standing props like this.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts