Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Scarhead Brain Tumor Guy
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mostly complete "Evil Throne" this will be use to set a bucky on with a 3 axis skull. I'm going to call him The Storyteller simply because he'll be reading either 'The Raven' or 'The Tell-Tale Heart' both by E. A. Poe obvisiously & dressed in gothic clothes. There is a color changing light in the skull at the top of the throne shining down on the seat and the two arm skulls will eventually have red LEDS in them once I attach the circuit board.

Update: I was just told by Mrs Unpleasant that the pictures don't do it just, oh well...That's how it goes :D

sorry about the bad dark shot, oh and it will have flaming bowls on both sides.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Very nice work, and very creepy looking. That's going to be great with the 3-axis bucky reciting the stories!

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,484 Posts
OMG that's going to look fabulous! :cool:

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Very nice! Be sure to post videos of your 3axis skeleton telling stories from it!

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Great job, Mr. Unpleasant. I especially like the skulls at the ends of the armrests. I'll bet Mrs. U. is right, in person it probably looks even more evil, very evil.

·
Scarhead Brain Tumor Guy
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you everyone for the kind words...you guys are great for a fella's ego!!

Great looking chair!
I bet that took some time to build.
The actual structure was done in a couple of hours, I'm a carpenter...I have tools :) The paint was done in two steps and the padding is just extrude foam(blue or pink foam) with a thick fabric glued over it. All totaled it could be easily built in two days.

I'll update when the skelly has taken his rightfully place on the throne.

·
Girl Gone Mad
1,651 Posts
This reminded me of the Ghost Hunter's International episode when they visited Houska Castle in Blatce, Czech Republic. There is a room called "Satan's Office" and a really weird chair they called "Satan's Chair".

1 - 16 of 16 Posts