Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Bog Body
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just finished my evil jack in the box and placed it. i LOVE how it came out! the sound i have are great too. i tried to take a video but my camera hates night. i'll get one tomorrow.

here's the pics.

yes the crank moves constantly all slowly. with the music it's really unsettling.

i absolutely couldn't think of how to paint the thing. my sis came up with the idea of card suits!

this is an actual joker from a deck (pic blown up and enhanced). i've seen it before in person and SCOURED the net for it for about a week!

and the cuddly guy in the box! hurray dryer hose.

·
Registered
6 Posts
that's exactly what i'm looking to build for my yard this year...
about that exact same size too. mind if i pick your brain for the
"how did you make it" part?? lol... i'd love to do it in my head
but i'm a bit on the poor side this year. if nothing else i'd really
love to get this going. you're the best!!!! : )

·
cheap and easy
2,292 Posts
BATFLY good looking prop you have there and if I'm seeing it right....very simple setup. From looking at the picture your air cylinder raises the top and the line going through the top raises the clown?

When I did the JnB everyone loved it and no one was expecting it to pop up so it startled just about everyone. I'm sure you will get a lot of comment on this prop. Great job.

"
(edit) I hope you don't mind if I make one suggestion. I would make the prop a "Joker" like the picture on the box, by putting a Jokers hat on it

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Are you guys aware that Batfly posted this back in 08? I'm not even sure he is around anymore to answer your questions.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts