Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long time lurker, but first time poster. I've been inspired by all the creativity floating around the boards, I figured it was time to show some of the things I've been working on. The first face I made out of those $1.88 plastic face masks at Wal-Mart, masking taped the whole thing and to a cheap Wal-Mart canvas I had around that was no good for painting on. (And it looks better in candlelight rather than in the bright daylight).

IMG_5099.jpg

These faces I made the same way, only I left the tops open so I could put dollar store electric candles in and they would glow a little. And I spray painted them with the "stone" spray paint with a very light coat.

Wall faces stone.jpg

And here they are on the wall...

Mask on the wall.jpg

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
The finished product looks like something that might un-nerve a child or some adults, just that "Human" face so strangely "Dead"? sticking out of a wall.....

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
Very cool. Nice setup in general, actually. I think that I may have the same stepstool:D

Welcome. You might have earned the award for longest wait time to make the first post;)

·
Registered
394 Posts
Cool idea with the stone looking masks. I bought a hundred of them for, I think it was $45. I really only need 50 or so for what I'm planning but by buying a hundred was cheaper than buying 50 even off of eBay. I got them from rtdtrading.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts