Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Human Candy Shovel
1,107 Posts
Oh, I see, cotton candy becomes rotten candy with two letters changed. In my twisted mind, and evil clown would be digging down in the back of his pants and pulling out chocolates. :D

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'mbadash, it was easy. Used a reindeer motor, drilled a hole in the pan, attached with screws. It took a while to sync the position of the arm with the movement to make it stay right, but then I am a 65 year old woman, thus most things take me longer. You should definitely try. Thanks.

·
Registered
854 Posts
I'mbadash, it was easy. Used a reindeer motor, drilled a hole in the pan, attached with screws. It took a while to sync the position of the arm with the movement to make it stay right, but then I am a 65 year old woman, thus most things take me longer. You should definitely try. Thanks.
YOU ARE NEVER TOO OLD lemonade!
53 yrs and counting...HM

·
Registered
34 Posts
Cool! I made rotten candy too but used old pink insulation and put some big bugs in it. What did you use? Love the name, BTW. I may borrow it for my display ;-)

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Crinkie, I used batting in a bag that rolls out. Bought it after Christmas (bagged as snow). I cannot take credit for the name, as I borrowed it from another forum member. So many great ideas from these folks.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How about a video to show the action?
I don't have any way to make a video, but it is quite simple. I attached a rod and a cup (the top of a fabric softener bottle) to a reindeer motor (bolted to the bottom of the pan) which travels in a circular path. The cotton candy stick sits in the cup, the stick is wired to his hand, thus moving around. I am technically challenged, but not mechanically.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts