Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
I can maybe record some evil laughs but dont know how to record an evil "clown" laugh. if i remember Monday ill try to make some stuff for ya and post.

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,681 Posts
Thanks. Ya I can make normal laughs but I dont know how to make
clown laughs.
PM me your email address, I got J U S T what ya need, mwah-ha-ha-ha
I love the evil clown theme & have a sweet collection i burned to cd's of twisted circus music for background & some evil clown creature laughs that will send chilles up your spine !
DL

·
Foolish Mortal
772 Posts
If you haven't already found what your looking for try the CD by Nox Arcana's Carnival of Lost Souls track 8 Hall of Mirrors. I used it last year with my Dark Carnival Themed rooms. It has various clowns laughing with a little circus music. Track 1 is also great for background music. It's pure creepy circus.

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,681 Posts
Most of NA's stuff on that album are great !! one of the best for twisted / evil clown / circus theme.
I used "Hall of mirrors" with "freaks" track mixed in the background on another cd player.between those 2.......Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :eek:

·
Registered
351 Posts
I will be having a clown room this year as well and was wondering about the background laughs. I have purchased the Nox Arcana's CDs and will go this route.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts