Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Im also looking to up the scare factor for my carnival scene. Its so hard to find something truly creepy for this particular scene. Dark Lord do you think you could hook up a new member to the boards. I would be grateful.

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,682 Posts
PMed you link Baddreams & thenightmarefamily & Col Fryght your very welcome, glad I was able to help ! I like MS but I was not blown away with they're carny cd like I was with NX's.....for my taste.

Have fun everyone at the circus :D

DL

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,682 Posts
Yes CarnEvil is one of my fav theme's too ! That's whats why I searched high & low for things carny as I never found any good carny, so I made it my top priority to amass all that is carnival audio I could find. I even created some of my own background tracks including a 35 min that starts from the sound of you entering a circus & walking thru tent performances to arcade then a full midway !
I had it playing during my setup & people said it felt like they were really going thru a full circus !! LoL :eek:

Will be happy to send you a link to all that is carnEvil Ani' Horror :D Its propbably my largest folder of a specific audio haunt theme I have !

1 - 20 of 23 Posts