Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a couple pictures of our yard haunt, I always ask the wife to take pictures and she always says she forgot! This year I took a few pictures. We are in a gated area and get anywhere from 125 to 200 ToT's first year we put out decorations we got 3.

Attachments

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank You! I made the stones and my daughter painted them with the ultraviolet paint. I hate hate hate carving foam and a few years ago I built a 4'x4' cnc machine, it comes in very handy for foam carving (I could never carve foam like that).

Everything that is in the front yard gets put away either that night or the next day, the hearse is broken down and stored in the top of the garage (not the attic), the rear wheels actually are to large to go into the attic and they sit outside year round in the back yard. I use xmas lights those little lights that come in a 3 strand and you have to buy the bulbs separate, I get the various leds off amazon and the 3 strand xmas lights from h-depot. The LED's on the corners of the house are DMX and go in-synch with the monster-in-a-box coffin.

Again THANK YOU for the kind words! :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts