Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
With the deadline for my setup of my new Halloween display, I am in need to move out all of the older items, or items that were never used for previous displays. The price of everything are over 75% less than what they go for on eBay or on retail. The conditions, prices, and descriptions, as well as photos will be listed below. Shipping is available to any international destination. Combined shipping is available if you order more than one item. The more you buy, the more you save. I can take payment in credit card, debit card, or PayPal form.

All items are collector owned. The original packaging is present, and in great shape, unless otherwise stated.

Terror Bat
Drops from a fishing line and flaps its wings; even makes sound!
Condition: Brand New
Asking: $10 (2 available)

Glistening Pumpkin Light Set (39 pumpkins)
Very bright pumpkin lights. Great for decorating! Steady-on or strobing mode.
Condition: Brand New; one set is missing one pumpkin
Asking: $5 for two sets of 20 each

Talking Thru Mr. Jones Bones
Using the INCLUDED microphone, talk through the over 1ft tall tombstone with skull face!
Asking: $10 (multiple available)

Scary Peeper
This creepy stalker hangs on your window with the included suction cup for a realistic scare!

Haunted Toaster
Once activated, two burnt hands pop out of the toaster. Even lights up!
Asking: $15 (multiple available)

Fogging Skull Trio
Attach to your fog machine to turn it into three skulls that spew fog from their mouth.

5ft wide Shaking Skeleton Spider
Over 5ft wide! Excellent detail; even lights up. A Try-Me button and 3 'AA' batteries are provided with the unit; instructions also included.
Asking: $30 (2 available)

Skeleton Triceratops
This 3ft tall skeleton pet moves its jaw while making sounds and illuminating red. A Try-Me button and 3 'AA' batteries are provided with the unit; instructions also included.
Asking: $20 (5 available)

6.5ft Werewolf with Candy Tray
This nearly 7ft tall werewolf will spook your guests with its included candy tray, moving mouth, and illuminate red eyes; even makes sound; instructions included. Made from a metal pole-based structure.
Asking: $70

Skull Plaque
This plaque features a moving mouth and illuminated eyes. Tested and fully working!
Asking: $20

Halloween Figure Witch
Makes sound and lights up!; even holds and illuminating skull; features sound or continuous mode options.
Condition: Used (does not move)
Asking: $5

Tremblin' Toads
These Hallmark animated Toads sing and move their mouths to an original song. Features illumination!
Condition: New (battery compartment is corroded, but still functions)
Asking: $5

Wilting Black Roses
These black roses wilt in front of your eyes! Makes spooky sounds, and a Try-Me button is included.
Asking: $30 (4 available)

Raven in Cage
These raven illuminates, speaks, and realistically moves! Hanging hook and Try-Me button included and pre-attached.
Condition: New
Asking: $10

Haunted Movie Projector
Plays music and projects a dancing skeleton!
Condition: New
Asking: $25

If any questions, do not hesitate to ask. Shipping costs are very minimal on most items. Thank you for your interest, and Happy Haunting!

bandicam 2018-09-25 20-05-57-849.jpg bandicam 2018-09-25 20-05-59-924.jpg bandicam 2018-09-25 20-06-04-877.jpg bandicam 2018-09-25 20-06-06-952.jpg bandicam 2018-09-25 20-06-09-222.jpg bandicam 2018-09-25 20-06-11-695.jpg bandicam 2018-09-25 20-06-14-103.jpg bandicam 2018-09-25 20-06-16-799.jpg bandicam 2018-09-25 20-06-18-471.jpg bandicam 2018-09-25 20-06-20-551.jpg bandicam 2018-09-25 20-06-26-047.jpg bandicam 2018-09-25 20-06-31-244.jpg

·
Registered
2 Posts
Damn, noice collection. Lol, some of these i have myself. I got the triceratops skeleton, the werewolf with candy tray, the peeper window sucker (idk how to call him), and the toaster.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you TheWerewolfLord. These are simply items that I am looking to sell. I have a massive collection of Halloween animatronics that I put in my displays every year.

·
Ghouls Rule
2,589 Posts
How much is the groom in casket? Is it life size ( at least 5ft?), works? What does it do. Very interested if he sits up and lays down :)

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey kittyvibe! That piece was really cool, as it did rise up and lay down, but another buyer snapped him up. Everything that is currently in the list is what I have left to sell for this year. Thanks.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Due to their massive size, they would cost $60.00 each to ship with UPS Ground. If they are any less to ship, I could refund you the difference. All other items on this list are much more cheap to ship as they are shipped in a smaller sized package.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts